If you've just bought a new car you must consider the following new car break in period as recommended by your car manufacturer for future reliability of your car.
It is necessary for you to follow these recommendations during the first 1,600 km.
1) Do not quick start your car.
2) Do not drive your car on either fast or slow at a constant speed for long periods.
3) In any gear position, avoid accelerating at full throttle.
4) Avoid running your car at high RPM.
5) As much as possible try to avoid hard braking.
6) Do not use your car to tow a trailer during the first 800 km or equivalent to 500 miles, also when you tow a trailer for the first time after the break in period avoid driving your car above 80 kph (50mph) for the following 800 km and do not accelerate at full throttle.
If you taken care of your car the first time you handle it plus having it maintained base on your car manufacturer recommendations you can be sure off that it will maximize it performance and reliability.